SAP B1 Customer Relationship Manager
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Cleveland, OH
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
Due to our current growth and success we are hiring a Customer Relationship Manager in our Midwest
region (open location). In this role you will report directly to the General Manager.
If you are experienced in the area of ERP systems within the SMB space and you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to maximize your return on invested effort, this position is for you.
The primary focus of the role will be to gain a thorough understanding of the customers’ needs and ensure they are getting the most benefit out of their system. The aim is to ensure customer satisfaction and identify future needs.
You will be responsible for:
- The development and execution of customer management plans within the Midwest region focusing on Key Accounts and their Affiliates.
- Ensuring that our clients fully understand and are attracted to our proposed solutions while fostering a positive relationship with their key decision makers
- Maintaining all client accounts, answering all questions concerning the company's solutions, as well as monitoring account progress and activity
- Ongoing client engagement, and demand forecasting
- Supporting Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives
- Ensuring customer retention targets are met
In this role you will bring:
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: salary, incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacations, retirement plans, health and wellness program and employee benefits; along with exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our energetic team of professionals. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning SAP Business Partner; please submit an online application today.
- Experience in an account management role selling and maintaining business software solutions in the SMB market
- Excellent consultative selling skills with proven relationship-building skills
- The ability to learn quickly and a general knowledge of accounting principles
- Familiarity with the market of industry ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft, Sage, and Epicor is an asset.
- Technical knowledge and sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others
- A sound understanding of business operations