Location: Canada (Open Location)
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our growth and continued success, we have several new openings for Software Developers
to work within Canada to support our growing business with our Enterprise Services Division. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location within Canada. Working on a diverse complement of projects and technologies you will be a key member of Vision33’s delivery team. You will collaborate with other team members contributing to the analysis, design, development, coding, testing and documentation of innovative web applications for clients worldwide. You will thrive in a multi-task environment where you can quickly transition between projects. Proactive and client-focused, you will participate in project meetings, collaborate on deliverables with other development experts and liaise with end users to design and develop the most appropriate solution for their custom requirements. You will provide innovative solutions and a world-class service to help clients fully realize the promise of technology. An award-winning team with a strong global presence, cutting-edge technologies, fun work environment, talented team and challenging projects; who could ask for more?
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Ideally five year’s Java and/or .NET programming/analysis experience (we are willing to consider a mix of education, and practical, successful experience through work exposure);
- Any Salesforce-specific experience is an asset;
- Experience with programming in client/server environments, n-tier web applications;
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential;
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies; and
- University degree or college diploma in an IT related field from a recognized post-secondary institution, or combination of strong, proven experience and industry certification.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com