Location: St. John’s, NL
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
We are currently seeking applications for an experienced Project Manager
to join our St. John’s, NL
office. As a Project Manager you will act as the primary contact responsible for fulfilling our clients' project requirements. The focus of the work will be around the Project Management of complex IT development within Large Enterprise clients. Responsibilities include project planning, budgeting, scheduling, status reporting, documenting deliverables, maintaining project records and status reports, managing project risks, as well as presenting status reports to management and key client leaders.
Your ability to motivate your team and manage client expectations will always be in great demand. You will also interface appropriately with various technical and business levels, to drive a successful project and deliver a result that will impress our clients. Working to ensure quality project delivery that is consistent with Vision33 strategic direction is essential to the success of the role. Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to manage projects, set goals, delegate and effectively manage time in a complex environment are required.
If this sounds like the role you were meant for and you want to travel through Canada and the US to work on amazing projects in the IT industry, we have great opportunities for you. Keep reading and apply online today!
If you’re not a globe trotter, don’t worry, apply anyway! If you’re less interested in travel, but the role still sounds like a great fit, we have more than one opportunity for the right Project Manager!
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- The successful candidate will possess a degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of proven skill and experience;
- 5+ years of proven track record of leading and managing business and large public-sector projects in complex team Small and Midsize Business and/or Large Enterprise environments;
- Agile and/or PMP Certification will be considered as an asset. Agile project approach and toolset experience is also an asset;
- Working knowledge of MS Project, Kanban (or similar) tools, SharePoint and other Project Management tools are a must;
- Experience in managing projects using a variety of proven project management principles and methodologies (adapting to client needs);
- Proven and demonstrated project leadership, including the ability to produce clear project objectives, analyze and manage risk, create and manage scope and communicate with senior management very effectively;
- The successful candidate must also have an excellent understanding of requirements management, change management, business process analysis and stakeholder management; and
- A willingness and ability to travel within Canada, the UK and the United States is a must.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com
. Please note relocation assistance can be provided.