ERP Inside Sales Representative
Location: Bury, Manchester, UK
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success at Vision33 Inc. we currently have an opening for an ERP Inside Sales Representative
. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for nurturing potential customers to becoming qualified sales leads. If you are an engaged conversationalist and are experienced in technology sales, you are looking for a challenge with an opportunity to maximize your return on invested effort, this position is for you!
As an ERP Inside Sales Representative, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Utilizing marketing tools to collect data on prospective customers – reviewing data to determine best fit;
- Create and prioritize strategic cold-calling and social selling prospecting initiatives to generate new qualified opportunities;
- Conducting high level qualifying conversations with prospects in a consultative approach;
- Identifying key buying influencers to determine compelling business need, budget and timeline;
- Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects within defined territories/vertical segments and working with the territories Sales Consultants;
- Meeting and exceeding monthly qualified opportunities and pipeline contribution target to help accelerate revenue growth;
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel; and
- Continually assess telephone-orientated lead generation campaigns and marketing program effectiveness to determine successful growth investment areas, message optimization and overall areas of improvement.
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university;
- Strong verbal communication skills, excellent telephone manner;
- Consistently meeting productivity objectives and customer satisfaction metrics;
- Meeting monthly productivity goals – Includes call quotas, quality service metrics, and overall team performance;
- Knowledge of ERP solutions, Cloud offerings, and accounting processes would be an asset, but not essential;
- Knowledge and experience working in CRM systems, Hubspot, and Lead Forensics would be an asset; and
- Experience working in a call center environment is considered an asset.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com