SAP B1 Delivery Manager – Northwest region
Full Time / Permanent
San Francisco, CA
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
We have an immediate need for a talented ERP Delivery Manager
to support our growing customer base. As SAP B1 Delivery Manager
, you will be responsible for the delivery and management of the implementation consulting team. You will be accountable for the performance and utilization of the team and ensuring that both the customer and the team are engaged with the work at hand. You will analyze past results to determine environmental forecasts – people and technical – to ensure continued success in the future.
You will be responsible for:
Ideal candidates would possess the following qualifications:
- Achieving team utilization and profitability targets as outlined in the regional plan.
- Achieving individual Delivery Manager utilization targets.
- Providing project management for multiple projects with a focus on scope, timeline, and budget.
- Consulting team resource coordination and scheduling.
- Supporting the sales team in capitalizing on sales opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Ensuring compliance with Vision33 project methodology.
- Participation and support of corporate programs and initiatives including communication and promotion throughout the consulting team.
- Ensuring successful employee engagement through HR programs and administrative ownership.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
- A four-year degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Technology, or another related field.
- A PMP certification is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in SMB project management or leadership capacity.
- Experience with SMB products such as SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite.
- Proactive enthusiasm for fostering and maintaining new and existing client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.