SAP B1 Implementation Consultant - Northwest Region, USA
Full-time / Permanent
Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
We have an immediate need for an ERP Implementation Consultant
to support our growing customer base. As an SAP Business One Implementation Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry.
You will be responsible for:
Ideal candidates would possess the following qualifications:
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during SAP Business One installations, upgrades and customizations
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business practices of the clients
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Junior Implementation Consultants
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment
- Experience in an ERP implementation role with SAP Business One preferred, but not required. (Also beneficial would be implementation experience in SME space with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite)
- Experience with software implementations, operational accounting, product distribution and fulfillment, warehouse management, manufacturing, or other applicable business processes.
- Experience with MSSQL Server query development/tuning, HANA database engine, Crystal Reports development, data migration, or functional software integration design.
- Experience managing software implementation projects including balancing budget, timeline, scope, and resource availability.