SAP B1 Delivery Manager
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open Location
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
We have an immediate need for a dedicated Delivery Manager
to champion the implementation of a leading-edge business management software solutions. As an energetic and results-oriented individual, you will be responsible for managing project scope, client needs, project schedules, timeline, and communication with project team members to ensure the successful completion of each project - on time and on budget. In this role, you will take center stage in creating value for our clients through the successful management of SAP Business One implementations and customization engagements.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Day to day management of the Implementation team by providing direction and mentorship and ensuring all staff maintain high levels of service across multiple industries.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings, service-related revenue, margin targets.
- Monitor and measure department performance by tracking and analyzing utilization and billability, providing standard reporting to the executive Management Team.
- Partner with the sales organization to ensure accurate proposal estimation and costing.
- Manage multiple complex SAP Business One program engagements and team resources.
- Work collaboratively with various other internal teams across Vision33.
- Achieve utilization targets as outlined in the business plan.
- Manage project delivery to scope as outlined in Vision33 methodologies.
- Build and nurture client relationships; monitor project implementation, scope and billing issues.
- Other duties as required
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: salary, incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacations, retirement plans, health and wellness program and employee benefits; along with exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our energetic team of professionals. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning SAP Business Partner; please submit an online application today.
- University Degree or equivalent in Business (Accounting), Computer Science (Information Systems), Engineering or a related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Solid Accounting, Information Systems, ERP Project Management and Team Leadership experience preferred.
- Extensive experience in the software or process industries.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in ERP Implementations for the SME market, preferably using SAP Business One; however, other system experience with Dynamics GP, NetSuite, Navision, Solomon, Axapta, Sage, and/or Epicor will be considered.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in team management and leading complex projects in a Professional Services/Consulting environment.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, time management, organizational skills and project delivery.
- Clear, concise, comprehensive written/verbal communicator.