Full Time / Permanent
Location: Mississauga, ON
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success at Vision33 Inc. we are seeking an experienced Implementation Consultant
to join our dynamic team of Craft Brewery and Distillery enthusiasts in our Mississauga, ON
office. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of OrchestratedBEER solutions to our customers in the Craft Brewery and Distillery scene. If you're an experienced ERP consultant, with a passion for customer service and all things Craft, and you're looking for a new challenge, this position is for you! An award-winning team with a strong global presence, cutting-edge technologies, fun work environment, talented team and challenging projects; who could ask for more!
Working as part of our SAP Solutions EU team your duties will include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during SAP Business One installations, upgrades and customizations;
- Lead and direct new customers to gather specific information required for initial implementation of the Orchestrated Beer (OBeer) add-on together with SAP Business One;
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business practices of the client;
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients;
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details;
- Customizing forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports;
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One;
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Junior Implementation Consultants;
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One; and
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution, and a passion for Craft Beer and/or Spirits;
- You’ll meet and speak with stakeholders from C suite to front line/end users, so excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and strong presentation skills are a must;
- Previous experience in an ERP implementation role, preferably with SAP Business One (Also beneficial would be implementation experience in SMB space with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite);
- Experience using Brewery Management software such as OBeer, ekos, BeerRun, BrewMan etc. would be a definite asset;
- Understanding of, and a passion for Craft Beer and/or Spirits;
- Understanding of manufacturing workflows would be beneficial;
- Experience in cloud based (on demand) solutions would be an asset;
- Engage customers in regular follow up meetings to resolve specific issues or to dispatch required expert resources to resolve issues;
- Multi-tasking skills. Moving easily between addressing various priorities of multiple customers;
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills to handle various personality types;
- Superior people skills; Patience and professional demeanor while communicating with customers, business partners and company staff;
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success with ability to work independently and as a member of a team; and
- Oh and did we mention your passion for Beer!
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com