ASP.NET Core Developer
Full time – Permanent
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
Due to our continued growth and success, we have an immediate opening for a Software Developer
within our Large Enterprise & Integrations Team.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position:
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
- University degree or college diploma in an IT related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Understanding of agile development and other development methods.
- Exposure working with VSTS.
- Expertise with OOP, design patterns, and application architecture.
- Relevant experience in IT consulting and/or client consulting experience as well as experience with SAP Business One or ERP Software will be considered an asset.
- Experience with programming in Client/Server environments as well experience in a software implementation and support role would be ideal.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and the desire to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies.