Regional Marketing Specialist
Location: St. John's, NL or Mississauga, ON
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth at Vision33 Inc., we currently have an opening for a Regional Marketing Specialist in our St. John’s, Newfoundland or Mississauga, Ontario office. This key role will provide remote marketing activity and event support to each of our regions through the US, Canada and the UK – working deeply in the individual regions on their marketing plan requirements.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will have the opportunity to develop and maintain relationships with regional managers and sales consultants in the field to help drive new revenue growth through innovative marketing programs. The ideal candidate for this position is a multi-tasking powerhouse that thrives on managing a full portfolio of projects across different geographic regions and industries.
In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Marketing Director and management team to identify, develop and implement marketing initiatives and projects that will have a real ROI in their regions. Your mission will be to work in tight collaboration with the regions to build a pipeline of marketing qualified leads that our sales team can then qualify into sales opportunities. What makes this role so unique is that you will function independently within a large Marketing team environment. There you will have other creative, administrative and content driven professionals that will help you turn marketing campaign ideas into fully launched high performing programs.
In addition to being creative, a strong communicator and multi-tasking ninja, you are also a strong problem solver and love diving into numbers to see the results of your efforts. Using our marketing automation platform, HubSpot, you will be able to see what programs and campaigns are generating results and where changes can be made real-time to enhance performance. As a content creator, you will also work with the management and sales team to fully understand their audience and tailor messaging to resonate on a regional level – and speak to newsworthy or specialized issues only being experienced in that geography.
As a Regional Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Build, execute and measure inbound and outbound regional campaigns, based on quarterly marketing plans and focused on delivering high quality leads to sales;
- Promote new marketing campaigns into each region and work with sales to gain further campaign reach
- Write geo targeted and compelling landing page copy with clear calls to action to help further engage prospects
- Deliver on formal integrated campaigns that include targeted emails, webinars, online advertising, and live events
- Develop regional customer success stories and videos that support Vision33 as a premium brand and bring our client’s stories to life
- Liaise and actively participate in meetings with regional management to discuss campaigns and performance
- Work with the team to develop SEO rich content and blog posts that are specific to the region
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications preferred
- 3+ years of full-time marketing experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Superior presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal, including building management level relationships, excellent listening and marketing consultative skills.
- Experience with a marketing automation tool (preferably HubSpot) for nurturing leads, sending email communications, and performance tracking
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to deliver quality work under tight, urgent deadlines;
- Self motivated with a strong drive for successfully contributing as a team player
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com