Senior Cloud IT Support Consultant
Full time / Permanent
Location: Canada (Open Location)
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to continued, strong growth in our SAP B1 Cloud on AWS managed services offering, Vision33 is looking to complement our talented support team with the addition of a Senior Cloud IT Support Consultant. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location. Preferred candidate locations are as listed above and include, Mississauga, Montreal and St. John's. Reporting to the Manager, Cloud/Managed Services, you will provide Tier 2 infrastructure support as part of our overall TotalCare Support Team, as well as support for clients pre-Go-Live, delivering an excellent client service experience to our growing customer base running our popular SAP B1 Cloud service.
As a Senior Cloud IT Support Consultant, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Collaborating with various support teams to deliver an excellent customer service experience;
- Working directly with clients to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues within their server environment;
- Administering end-user and security profiles across 100+ Windows and Linux servers;
- Assisting with configuration and deployment of new AWS cloud environments; and
- Creating and maintaining procedural documentation for our internal support processes.
- 3+ years’ minimum experience working in a Windows System Administrative role;
- 5+ years’ minimum experience working in a client-facing support role;
- Proven experience supporting production Windows and Linux systems in mission-critical environments;
- Microsoft Windows Client and Server Operating Systems 2008 and above;
- Microsoft Server Technologies (AD, Exchange, Terminal Services, SharePoint, etc.);
- Proven network fundamentals configurating & troubleshooting VLANs, routing, IP subnetting, 802.1x.TPC\IP DNS, DHCP etc.;
- Demonstrated competency in server administration and security protocols;
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving & customer service skill;
- Knowledge and exposure to SSO, ADFS and leveraging products i.e. DUO, Okta considered a strong asset;
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral;
- Experience supporting servers in an AWS (or other cloud environment) considered a strong asset;
- Knowledge and exposure on configuring routers and firewalls;
- Strong skills configuring and troubleshooting VPNs;
- MS accreditation's, AWS accreditation, & SAP accreditation's considered a strong asset;
- Knowledge and experience supporting ERP solutions considered a strong asset;
- Familiarity with support ‘best practices’ (i.e.; ITIL Framework) Superior people skills; team- oriented, fast learner and very personable; considered a strong asset;
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tickets simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail;
- Self- motivated, an independent thinker and driven to achieve success within a customer support environment; and understands the importance of delivering value to our customers.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com