Location: Burnaby, BC
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success at a local, national and international level, Vision33 is looking to add a Controller
to our team in Burnaby, BC. Working as part of our Corporate Accounting team you will provide a full range of services to our operations. You will also be a key enabler of our culture and core values. An award-winning team with a strong global presence, cutting-edge technologies, fun work environment, and a talented team; who could ask for more!
Working as part of our Corporate Services team your duties will include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Interact regularly with clients, vendors, and partners, as well as key stakeholders to execute in key Accounting and Finance areas for the Business line;
- Manage an Accounting team located in North America;
- Guide teams to complete month-end, and assist with the annual budget preparations and forecasting;
- Work hands on to ensure that our support services are provided competently and consistently, contributing to that delivery in a direct way and ensuring that all escalations are promptly resolved;
- Understand our intricate business processes to provide management reports and variance analysis;
- Proactively monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures and policies;
- Execution and ownership of business line workflow activities such as vendor management and software; and
- Work at a fast pace, setting priorities and schedules across multiple time zones.
- 4-6 years’ experience in a lead accounting or management role;
- A degree in Business Administration and hold an accounting designation;
- Exposure to dealing with multiple currencies from a financial reporting perspective;
- Practical knowledge of professional services terminologies including, utilization and billable hours;
- Experience in information technology, specifically working with ERP platforms such as SAP Business One is a requirement;
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently and make critical decisions;
- Proactive and focused enthusiasm on details – ensuring unyielding accuracy and analysis of financial data;
- The ability to lead and coach a team of diverse accounting personnel, both at the office and remote; and
- Though not a requirement, experience working with a software Value Added Reseller (VAR) in a multi-national setting would be considered an asset.
If you are a passionate business professional, motivated by a fast pace environment, if you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported, we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com