Delivery Manager – LE & Integrations
Full Time - Permanent
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
We have an immediate need for a Delivery Manager
on our Innovations Team to support our growing customer base. Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, a Vision33 Delivery Manager
ensures that our clients and our people experience Vision33’s belief in the promise of technology. The role requires ownership of Vision33’s portfolio of Large Enterprise customers, Integration projects and the direct relationship with these customers. This is achieved through collaboration with both Vision33 consultants and clients.
The Delivery Manager
is entrenched in the subject matter and delivery of our customers and provides billable services in addition to staff management, mentorship and oversight. Working with the Large Enterprise and Integration team to drive revenue and growth, this role is responsible for team management, opportunity identification, business development support, annual planning, budgeting, and key reporting. Due to the worldwide nature of our Large Enterprise customers, this role may require travel and meetings outside of regular hours.
- Ensure all engagements are completed as proposed and client satisfaction is achieved.
- Ensure team utilization is maximized and engagements are completed within an acceptable gross margin.
- Manage employee schedules and changes to delivery scope.
- Identify new and incremental opportunities for Vision33 service delivery.
- Build and nurture client relationships.
- Gain all required knowledge for proposals, needs assessments and any other billable opportunity.
- Work with the Director of Professional Services to develop a yearly revenue and margin plan.
- Report all project and execution activities and resulting revenue and associated metrics. For Large Enterprise customers, this will require reporting to our internal governance and oversite committee.
- Ownership of Vision33’s corporate messaging both internally and externally.
- Ensure successful employee engagement through HR and administrative ownership.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: salary, incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacations, retirement plans, health and wellness program and employee benefits; along with exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our energetic team of professionals. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning SAP Business Partner; please submit an online application today.
- 5-10 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Relevant experience in customer facing, IT consulting.
- Team & Delivery management experience.
- Knowledge of the SDLC and software development tools.
- Experience with SAP Business One or other ERP Software will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Ability to foster and maintain new and existing client relationships.
- Knowledge of Vision33’s values, mission and beliefs.