SAP Sales Consultant – Southwest
Full Time / Permanent
Irvine, CA, Orange County area.
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
We have an exciting career opportunity for a talented SAP B1 Sales Consultant
located in the Orange County area. You will be responsible for the sale of ERP systems to develop new customer relationships. If you are experienced in the area of ERP systems within the SMB space and you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to maximize your return on invested effort, this position is for you.
As an SAP Business One Sales Consultant, your responsibilities include:
In this role you will bring:
- Development and execution of account management plans for the Southwest region
- Demand forecasting, and ongoing client engagement
- Executing on Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives
- Maintaining all client accounts, answering all questions concerning the company's solutions, as well as monitoring account progress and activity
- Ensuring that our clients fully understand and are attracted to our proposed solutions while fostering a positive relationship
- You will be responsible for prospecting new clients, responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing product quotes, and monitoring/updating activity and progress.
- Meeting established monthly and yearly sales quotas will be vital as well as ensuring our potential clients fully un
- Understand the proposed solutions through in-person sales presentations and product demonstrations
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: salary, incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacations, retirement plans, health and wellness program and employee benefits; along with exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our energetic team of professionals. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning SAP Business Partner; please submit an online application today.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an account management role selling and maintaining ERP systems in the SMB market
- Excellent consultative selling skills and the ability to forge strong relationships from C level executives to operations level
- Excellent consultative selling skills with proven relationship-building skills
- The ability to learn quickly and a general knowledge of accounting principles
- Familiarity with the market of industry ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft, Sage, and Epicor is an asset.
- Technical knowledge and sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others
- If you are a keen, motivated individual with a desire to successfully apply your energy to achieve results and work with an award winning SAP Business Partner, please apply online today!