Location: Eastern Canada
We are currently seeking a Project Manager
to support our growing global customer base. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location within Eastern Canada. Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, a Vision33 Project Manager ensures that our clients experience Vision33’s belief in the promise of technology. The Project Manager will manage the communication, objectives, and goals associated with custom software development projects. You will also be responsible for managing risk, timeline, and budgeting expectations.
Applying your skills and knowledge, you will be responsible for managing multiple full project life-cycles, writing and maintaining effective project documentation and controlling change management while working as part of a team for new and existing clients. You will also be accountable for project quality assurance, performance monitoring, and adding to the continuous improvement of project management practices. Due to the worldwide nature of our customers, this role may require travel and meetings outside of regular hours.
Working as part of our Innovations, Cloud and Client Care team your duties will include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Ensure all engagements are completed as proposed and client satisfaction is achieved.
- Build and nurture client relationships.
- Gain all required knowledge for proposals, needs assessments and any other billable opportunity.
- Report all project and execution activities and resulting revenue and associated metrics. For Large Enterprise customers, this will require reporting to our internal governance and oversight committee.
- 5+ years of proven Project Management experience in a software development environment.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodology and associated tools.
- Experience in managing projects using a variety of proven project management principles and methodologies (adapting to client needs).
- Experience in capacity planning.
- Knowledge of the SDLC and software development tools.
- Experience managing projects for multiple customers simultaneously.
- Experience managing custom software development projects.
- Excellent problem solving, as well as, excellent oral and written communication skills; client facing.
- Experience with SAP Business One or other ERP Software will be considered an asset.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Smartsheet would be an asset.
- Prior hands on experience in Software Development is considered a strong plus.
- The successful candidate will possess a degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of proven skill and experience.
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com
. Please note relocation assistance can be provided.