Location: St. John’s, NL
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our growth and continued success, we’re now looking for a Business Analyst
to work with clients in our St. John’s, NL region. Working on a diverse complement of projects and technologies you will be a key member of the Enterprise delivery team. You will collaborate with other team members to identify and solve problems. You will thrive in a multi-task environment where you can quickly transition between projects. Proactive and client-focused, you will participate in project meetings, collaborate on deliverables with other experts and liaise with multiple stakeholders to coordinate the most appropriate solution for their custom requirements.
As a Business Analyst, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Identify problems and assist in solution alternatives;
- Work with external and internal resources to gather and validate requirements, process work-flows, testing requirements, end user procedures, communication plans and training packages;
- Facilitate workshops/client meetings, and validate functional requirements and process flows;
- Liaise with the development team and provide assistance when required;
- Identify and define known problems and assist with solution alternatives;
- Prepare, coordinate, and execute Unit and System testing;
- Communicate and assist in the development of technical training;
- Manage multiple deadlines and milestones;
- Monitor progress and report status updates to the Project Manager;
- Track and communicate issues and proactively troubleshoot to resolve problems; and
- Be proactive and client-focused; you will participate in project meetings, collaborate on deliverables with other experts and liaise with multiple stakeholders to coordinate the most appropriate solution for their custom requirements.
- University degree or college diploma in an IT or Commerce related field from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- 5 plus years’ experience in a similar role, with a focus on requirements and processes;
- Experience in a technical programming environment with a focus on new project development would be considered an asset;
- Practical experience designing business models, addressing productivity issues, documentation and process improvement;
- Organized and analytical, with attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the desire to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Knowledge of the SDLC and software development tools;
- Capacity to build instant positive relationships with customers and all stakeholders involved in the project;
- Ability to professionally and tactfully handle difficult clients with management support;
- Knowledge of and experience in public sector permitting and licensing processes is considered an asset;
- Actively listens to clients and teammates to understand business processes and projects;
- Good presentation/public speaking skills; and
- A willingness and ability to travel within Canada and the United Kingdom.
If you are a passionate business professional, motivated by a fast pace environment, if you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported, we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com