Full Time / Permanent
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success, we are expanding our department and an exciting career opportunity is now available for an IT Consultant
located in Burnaby, BC.
The successful candidate will have 7 - 10 years of experience supporting IT environments for small and medium businesses (SMB sector). As a member of our outsourced IT team, you will be providing remote and on-site support for clients across North America and the UK. The successful candidate will be a mentor to other IT consulting staff.
Experience with software used by our customers will be very important; however, Vision33 Inc also places a large emphasis on customer service and pre-sales activities to support our growth in the solutions and services sector. This will include the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a very broad range of audiences ranging from small business owners to high-level individuals in corporate environments.
Major Current Products
- Analyze and solve technical problems
- Supporting Linux (SUSE and Ubuntu) production systems running B1 on HANA
- Supporting SAP HANA databases
- Support Active Directory environments that use Exchange, SQL and 3rd-party software
- Analyze and remediate storage, network, and server performance issues.
- Assist technical sales staff as needed
- Work on multiple projects concurrently while focusing on high-priority tasks
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of network topology and protocols
Minimum Experience and Certification
- Windows 7/8/10 workstation support
- Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016
- Active Directory and domain infrastructure
- SUSE Linux 11/12, Linux scripting
- SQL 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016
- VMWare ESX and ESXi
- IBM/Dell Server technology
- Linux SUSE, & Ubuntu would be highly desirable
- MCSE on Windows 2008 or newer is preferred
- Other Microsoft server certifications such as Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- VMWare VCP would be highly desirable
- Driver's License - You must have your own vehicle
We offer a competitive total rewards program including compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com
. Please note relocation assistance can be provided.