Full Time / Permanent
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
Due to our continued growth and success, we have an immediate opening for an Intermediate Software Developer
within our Large Enterprise & Integrations Team.
Excited to face any new challenges, you will bring to this position:
- University degree or college diploma in an IT related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Relevant experience in Linux, IT Consulting and/or Client Consulting as well as experience with SAP Business One or ERP Software will be considered an asset.
- Experience with programming in Client/Server environments as well experience in a software implementation and support role would be ideal.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and the desire to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge of SSIS and experience OLAP cubes would also be ideal.
We offer a competitive compensation package including; salary, training and development, paid-vacations, RRSP matching contributions, technology allowance, wellness program, health & dental benefits and so much more... If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported, we want to hear from you. Apply by submitting an online application today! Please note relocation assistance can be provided.