Implementation Consultant (Portals)
Full time / Permanent
Location: East Coast of Canada
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to continued, strong growth and success, Vision33 is looking to complement our talented support team with the addition of an Implementation Consultant
located on the East Coast of Canada. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of our products on our customer’s systems, providing a professional and seamless transition to our solutions. This strategic role will primary consist of managing, installing and configuring the software, then in training our customers in its use.
As an Implementation Consultant, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Be the primary point of contact for our customers throughout the implementation process;
- Installation and Implementation through to go live of the Vision33 suite of portal products;
- Managing the project including budgets and ownership of all implementation tasks while ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded;
- Work closely with our product and custom services development teams to provide solutions that meet our customer’s specific business requirements;
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details;
- As several of our products are web-based, web design will be an important element of the position;
- Providing feedback to the team on project experiences, this will be gained through effective communication with the clients;
- Collaborating on process and documentation improvements throughout the project lifecycle;
- Creating training documentation, acting as the subject matter expert, as well as training of end users will be essential in this role; and
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets.
- University degree or college diploma in an IT related field from a recognized post-secondary institution or relevant professional experience;
- Technical background with experience in software implementation projects in a client facing manner;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and the desire to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential;
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies;
- Understands the importance of delivering value to our customers;
- Relevant experience in IT consulting and/or client consulting experience; and
- Familiarity with SAP Business One or ERP Software will be considered an asset, but not a necessity.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com