Location: Irvine, CA
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success at a local, national and international level, Vision33 is looking to add a HR Specialist
to our corporate Human Resources Team. This role will be based out or our Irvine, CA office.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will work closely with HR team members to provide centralized HR support and services to our Canadian, USA and European employees to support the management and delivery of key areas of Human Resources, including but not limited to: performance management, manager advisory, employee relations, program and policy development, total rewards, immigration, wellness and benefits. Through these functional areas you will support the design, communications, change management, and reporting of these areas. You will provide coaching and guidance to business line leaders on a range of issues, as well as facilitating policy interpretation and application. You will work with all employees of the organization as well as external vendors to ensure efficient and optimal operations of human resources in the organization. You will also be a key enabler of our culture and core values. An award-winning team with a strong global presence, cutting-edge technologies, fun work environment, and a talented team; who could ask for more!
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- A degree in Business Administration (Human Resources focus), or a related discipline;
- A minimum of five (5) plus years’ experience in a hands-on Human Resources generalist role;
- Strong planning, multi-tasking, project management and decision-making ability;
- Highly motivated, organized, enthusiastic and energetic professional with strong attention to detail and sense of urgency to achieve results;
- Capacity to manage a wide range of priorities in high-pressure situations;
- Ability to perform with a high level of discretion is required;
- Ability to accurately handle a high volume of transactions and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Outstanding communication skills and work well in teams;
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills;
- Outstanding people management skills combined with a respect for privacy and confidentiality;
- Experience in the Professional Service or Technology industry;
- Experience in Immigration support and Total rewards; and
- Previous exposure to US employment and business environments would be considered an asset.
If you are a passionate business professional, motivated by a fast pace environment, if you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported, we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com