Solutions Architect – Services
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open Location (West Coast)
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
Due to our continued growth and success, we have an opening for a Solutions Architect, focusing on customer solutions within our team.
- Working closely with the Delivery Manager, you will oversee custom solution design and development. You will be responsible for designing the solution architecture, identifying key technological opportunities and risks and planning the technical delivery of the solution.
- Lead a development team to effectively implement architected solutions.
- Communicate effectively with technical and business level clients, consultants, project managers, analysts and developers.
- Conduct necessary research on technology trends and best practice solutions for product development in order to provide advisory services to our clients and project teams.
- Assign tasks, monitor activities and mentor a team of developers while providing hands-on expertise in coding and product development.
- Drive the development and adoption of technical innovations by keeping ahead of trends in SAP, ERP, Web and mobile platforms.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT related field with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- 5 years plus experience designing a variety of applications including web applications and leading development.
- Experience with ERP with a preference for SAP Business One and Vision33 products.
- Familiar with source control systems such as subversion, TFS or Git
- Exposure working with automated build software
- Expertise with OOP, design patterns, and application architecture
- Advanced technical knowledge and thorough understanding of architectural standards, best practices, development methodologies, systems, and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with internal and external contacts.
- Strong relationship management skills to assert assurance and confidence in the various projects.
- Ability to travel to provide onsite design, assistance with user acceptance testing and go live stabilization as required.
We offer a competitive compensation package including; salary, training and development, paid-vacations, RRSP matching contributions, technology allowance, wellness program, health & dental benefits and so much more... If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported, we want to hear from you. Apply by submitting an online application today! Please note relocation assistance can be provided.