ERP Implementation Consultant – Northeast region
Full Time / Permanent
Open Location in the North East Region (Philadelphia, PA / Wilmington, DE / Baltimore, MD)
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
We have an immediate need for a talented ERP Implementation Consultant
to support our growing customer base. As an SAP Business One Implementation Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry.
As an SAP Business One Implementation Consultant you will be responsible for:
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during SAP Business One installations, upgrades and customizations
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business practices of the client
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details
- Customizing forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports
- Proficient in using Microsoft SQL Server query, views and stored procedures.
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Junior Implementation Consultants
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Business experience in Distribution or Manufacturing preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years’ experience working with ERP solutions, preferably with SAP Business One SQL and HANA. (Also beneficial would be implementation experience in SME space with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing and creating SQL / SSRS, Crystal Reporting and Boyum B1UP functions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment
- Willingness to travel up to 30% within the Northeast region