SAP Business One Sales Consultant – Northeast
Full time / Permanent
Location: Boston, MA
Are you presently a top performing, tech savvy sales professional dialed into latest technologies and trends just to keep sharp? Do you have a keen ability or desire to influence the eco-system through events and presentations that allow your deep knowledge to shine, while building new revenue driving relationships in the process? If these are a resounding yes for you, read the details below. Perhaps you will be selected to become a key part of the Vision33 story for the Boston, MA sales territory!
Due to our continued growth and success at Vision33 Inc. we currently have an opening for a SAP Business One Sales Consultant
. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of ERP systems to develop new customer relationships.
The Boston, MA area has untapped sales potential for Vision33. We believe the key to growth will be a Sales Consultant that will be all in. Hosting large and small events, creating new relationships with professional groups and organizations and involved in the community. Ideally, you have already been successfully engaged in these types of business development and networking activities within the Boston, MA area. Through creativity and finesse, this role will provide you the opportunity to elevate your career and professional profile within the Boston, MA area along the way!
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Development and execution of net-new software sales;
- Actively engage in public facing events and presentations that drive results;
- Demand forecasting, and ongoing prospect engagement to ensure deep and rich pipeline of opportunities;
- Executing on Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives;
- Ensuring maximum effectiveness in conveying Vision33’s full product and service offering(s) to ensure prospects fully understand, and are attracted to, our proposed solution(s) and partnership;
- Responsibility for prospecting new clients, responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing product quotes and solution offerings/options;
- Maintaining accurate and current reporting/monitoring/updating on activities and progress;
- Meeting established monthly and yearly sales quota/target(s); and
- Articulation and presentation of proposed solutions through in-person sales presentations.
- At least 3 - 5 years of technology sales; ERP sales an asset but not required (SAP, Microsoft, Sage, Epicor, Acumatica and Macola);
- Experience with any or all the following is a strong plus: hosting podcasts, active blogger, leading in-person professional and community facing events, an industry evangelist and influencer;
- Excellent consultative selling skills and the ability to forge strong relationships from C level executives to operations level;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others; and
- Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills.
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com