SAP Customer Relationship Manager
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in Europe and North America. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
Due to our current growth and success we are hiring an additional Customer Relationship Manager
in our UK
region (open location). In this role you will report directly to the Sales Director, UK Region.
If you are experienced in the area of ERP systems within the SMB space and you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to maximize your return on invested effort, this position is for you.
The primary focus of the role will be to gain a thorough understanding of the customers’ needs and ensure they are getting the most benefit out of their system. The aim is to ensure customer satisfaction and identify future needs.
As a Customer Relationship Manager, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you bring the following skills and qualifications:
- The development and execution of customer management plans within the UK region
- Ensuring that our clients fully understand and are attracted to our proposed solutions while fostering a positive relationship with their key decision makers
- Maintaining all client accounts, answering all questions concerning the company's solutions, as well as monitoring account progress and activity
- Ongoing client engagement, and demand forecasting
- Supporting Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives
- Ensuring customer retention targets are met
- Experience in an account management role selling and maintaining business software solutions in the SMB market
- Excellent consultative selling skills with proven relationship-building skills
- The ability to learn quickly and a general knowledge of accounting principles
- Familiarity with the market of industry ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft, Sage, and Epicor is an asset.
- Technical knowledge and sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others
- A sound understanding of business operations
We offer a competitive total rewards program including a competitive base salary, incentive plans, training and development, paid holiday, pension, and health. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, career growth opportunities, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.co.uk