Director of Professional Services
Full time / Permanent
Location: Open Location within Canada
Due to our continued growth and success, we have an immediate need for a Director of Professional Services
that will lead our dynamic Canadian Delivery team and champion the implementation of leading-edge business management software solutions. You will be required to envision overarching customer solutions while speaking to its impact on their business. As an energetic and results-oriented individual, you will take center stage to provide oversight and create value for our clients through the successful management of SAP Business One implementations and customization engagements. You will have responsibility for ensuring project scope, client needs, project schedules, timeline, and communication are successfully executed.
To effectively perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Work closely with regional General Managers to create strategies for business plan development and execution.
- Overall ownership and accountability for project/customer escalations to resolution.
- High level management and oversight of implementation delivery by providing direction and mentorship and ensuring high levels of service.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual service-related revenue and margin targets.
- Monitor and measure business line performance by tracking and analyzing utilization, project delivery and overall customer health through standard reporting to the executive Management Team.
- Partner with the sales organization to ensure accurate proposal estimation and costing.
- Manage multiple complex SAP Business One program engagements and team resources.
- Work collaboratively with various other internal teams across Vision33.
- Build and nurture the client relationship; Ensuring alignment with Vision33’s exceptional customer experience promise; monitor project implementation, scope and billing issues.
- Strong, dynamic leadership experience; problem-solving, time management, organizational skills connected to world-class project delivery.
- 10+ years’ experience in ERP Implementations for the SME market, preferably using SAP Business One, Dynamics GP, NetSuite, Navision, Solomon, Sage, and/or Epicor.
- 10+ years’ experience in team management and leading complex projects in a Professional Services/Consulting environment.
- 10+ years’ experience in service excellence, customer engagement, and escalation management.
- Solid experience in Accounting, Information Systems, ERP Project Management and Team Leadership.
- Regular Canada wide travel to our Regional Offices will be required.
- University Degree or equivalent in Business (Accounting), Computer Science (Information Systems), Engineering or a related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
We offer a competitive compensation package including; salary, training and development, paid vacations, RRSP matching contributions, technology allowance, wellness program, health & dental benefits and so much more... If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported, we want to hear from you. Apply by submitting an online application today! Please note relocation assistance can be provided.