ERP / SAP Delivery Manager – Southwest US
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Irvine, CA
We have an immediate need for a talented Delivery Manager
to support our growing customer base. This position will be based in our Irvine, CA office.
As an SAP B1 Delivery Manager
, you will be responsible for the delivery and management of the implementation consulting team. You will be accountable for the performance and utilization of the team and ensuring that both the customer and the team are engaged with the work at hand. You will analyze past results to determine environmental forecasts – people and technical – to ensure continued success in the future.
- Achieve utilization targets as outlined in the business plan;
- Work with the DPS and GM to develop a business plan, yearly revenue, and margin plan;
- Achieve individual Delivery Manager utilization target;
- Lead the delivery team in SMB space for SAP Business One implementations and go-lives;
- Accountable for managing budgets and achieving gross margin targets;
- Ensure scope is defined for projects and approved by clients, including final sign-off;
- Manage delivery changes to scope;
- Consult with the DPS, assign resources to projects taking into consideration skills and availability of resources;
- Accountable for performance and results of a team including subordinate work leaders;
- Ensure employees are contributing to a successful work environment;
- Ensure successful employee engagement through HR programs and administrative ownership;
- Provide direction and non- technical mentorship to team; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- MBA or formal Business Education considered an asset;
- 5-10 years’ experience working in a similar role;
- Experience with SAP Business One preferred, but not required. Also beneficial would be experience in SME space with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite;
- Team & Delivery management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders both internal and external; and
- Ability to foster and maintain new and existing client relationships.
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
We offer a competitive compensation package including; salary, training and development, paid vacations, RRSP matching contributions, technology allowance, wellness program, health & dental benefits and so much more... If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported, we want to hear from you. Apply by submitting an online application today! Please note relocation assistance can be provided.