Director of Professional Services
Full time / Permanent
Dallas, TX, Houston, TX or St. Louis, MO
We have an immediate need for a dedicated Director of Professional Services
to join our team in one of our offices; Dallas, Houston or St. Louis.
You will champion the implementation of leading-edge business management software solutions. As an energetic and results-oriented individual, you will be responsible for managing project scope, client needs, project schedules, timelines, and communication with project team members to ensure the successful completion of each project on time and on budget. In this role, you will take center stage in creating value for our clients through the successful management of SAP Business One implementations and customization engagements.
To effectively perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Responsible for ramping up and training/development plan for direct and indirect staff.
- Closely work with General Manager to develop strategy for regional business plan target.
- Main point of contact for project/customer escalations to resolution.
- Day to day management of the Implementation team by providing direction and mentorship and ensuring all staff maintain high levels of service across multiple industries.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings, service-related revenue, margin targets.
- Monitor and measure department performance by tracking and analyzing utilization and billability, providing standard reporting to the executive Management Team.
- Partner with the sales organization to ensure accurate proposal estimation and costing.
- Manage multiple complex SAP Business One program engagements and team resources.
- Work collaboratively with various other internal teams across Vision33.
- Achieve utilization targets as outlined in the business plan.
- Manage project delivery to scope as outlined in Vision33 methodologies.
- Build and nurture client relationships; monitor project implementation, scope and billing issues.
- Other duties as required
- University Degree or equivalent in Business (Accounting), Computer Science (Information Systems), Engineering or a related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Solid experience in Accounting, Information Systems, ERP Project Management and Team Leadership.
- Extensive experience in the software or process industries.
- Minimum 10+ years experience in ERP Implementations for the SME market, preferably using SAP Business One, Dynamics GP, NetSuite, Navision, Solomon, Sage, and/or Epicor.
- Minimum 10+ years experience in team management and leading complex projects in a Professional Services/Consulting environment.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, time management, organizational skills and project delivery.
- Clear, concise, comprehensive written/verbal communicator.
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
We offer a competitive compensation package including; salary, training and development, paid vacations, RRSP matching contributions, technology allowance, wellness program, health & dental benefits and so much more... If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported, we want to hear from you. Apply by submitting an online application today! Please note relocation assistance can be provided.