Location: St. John’s, NL
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success globally, Vision33 is looking for a qualified, energetic and detail-orientated Executive Assistant to support the company President. If you are an independent thinker, problem solver and like taking initiative, apply now!
If you would like to gain experience working with a talented and successful leadership team whilst having fun in a positive and encouraging office environment – look no further!
In this position, you will provide services essential to the success of the organization and daily operation of the President’s office. Your daily duties will include everything from coordinating information flow to the President and directing inquiries, to calendar management and booking travel arrangements. Strong knowledge and passion for understanding new technologies would be considered an asset as this role will be reporting directly to the President of Vision33. Due to the confidential nature of the information involved, it is expected that the successful candidate has an understanding of the importance of confidentiality and professionalism. In order to provide effective and efficient services in this position, flexibility in terms of hours of work will be required.
As Executive Assistant to the President, your primary duties will include:
Excited to take the lead with any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Managing the information flow to the President – including; answering and screening calls, gathering and distributing information throughout the business and its various stakeholders, acting as the first point of contact for internal and external requests, as well as responding to inquiries;
- Working with stakeholders, both internal and external, in addition to all arms of the business;
- Acting as a gatekeeper for the President by establishing priorities, time and resources, and fielding calls;
- Demonstrating business acumen and critical/creative thinking to handle internal and external stakeholder needs and requests;
- Managing the President’s working schedule including calendar, voicemail, and emails as well as coordinating events and organizing corporate events.
- General administrative duties such as correspondence, answering phone calls, mailing and making and booking travel arrangements both nationally and internationally;
- Strong working knowledge of various Office and business applications;
- Providing project management support and assistance, as required; and
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- 1-2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or in an Administrative role;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite: Outlook, Excel, and Word, and the ability to adapt and quickly learn corporate level enterprise tools, such as Smartsheet;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all time while working with sensitive information;
- Ability to work independently and use judgment and discretion as required;
- Highly motivated, organized, enthusiastic and energetic professional with strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency to get the job done;
- Ability to accurately handle a high volume of tasks and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment; and
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
If you are a passionate business professional, motivated by a fast pace environment, if you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported, we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com.