Location: St. John’s, NL
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success at a local, national and international level, Vision33 is looking for a competent, energetic and detail orientated Executive Assistant to support the company President. If you are an independent thinker, problem solver and like taking initiative, apply now!
If you would like to gain experience working with a talented and successful leadership team whilst having fun in a positive and encouraging office environment – look no further!
In this position you will provide services essential to the success of the organisation and daily operation of the President’s office. Your daily duties will include everything from coordinating information flow to the President and directing enquiries, to calendar management and booking travel arrangements. Administration will be an important part of this role, as will being a key enabler of our culture and core values. Due to the confidential nature of the information involved, it is expected that the successful candidate has a genuine appreciation for, and understanding of, both discretion and professionalism. In order to provide effective and efficient services in this position, flexibility in terms of hours of work will be required, while maintaining confidentiality and diplomacy at all times.
As Executive Assistant to the President, your primary duties will include:
Excited to take the lead with any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Managing the information flow to the President – this will involve answering and screening calls, gathering and distributing information to the business and various stakeholders, acting as the first point of contact for internal and external requests, as well as responding to enquiries.
- Working with stakeholders, both internal and external, in addition to all arms of the business and multiple business lines.
- Acting as a gatekeeper for the President by establishing priorities, time and resources, and fielding cold calls.
- Demonstrating business acumen and critical/creative thinking to anticipate internal and external stakeholder needs and requests.
- Managing the Presidents working schedule/diary including calendar, voicemail, and emails.
- Coordinating meetings and organising corporate/executive events. Meeting and greeting attendees and guests wherever possible.
- Making and booking travel arrangements nationally and internationally.
- Conducting general administrative duties such as mailing, scanning, correspondence, meeting minutes, conducting and responding to calls, in addition to managing confidential materials.
- Providing project management support and assistance, as required.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
- 2-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office suite: Outlook, Excel and Word, in addition to corporate level enterprise tools, such as Smartsheet.
- Highly motivated, organized, enthusiastic and energetic professional with strong attention to detail and sense of urgency to get the job done.
- Ability to accurately handle a high volume of tasks and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
- Team player
- University degree
If you are a passionate business professional, motivated by a fast pace environment, if you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported, we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today. For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com