Full time Permanent
Vision33 Inc. is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our growth and continued success, we are now looking for a Resource Coordinator
to provide support to our growing team. As a Resource Coordinator
- Work in a facilitation capacity to support business line delivery and operations.
- Facilitate utilization amongst the team by assisting with scheduling and reporting to achieve billable targets, minimize resource downtime and coordinate leave.
- Work with clients to provide them with the necessary information around billing, balances and resource availability.
- Assist in managing and updating timesheets, as well as securing and organizing resources for new projects.
- Work with external independent contractors and vendors to contribute to a successful engagement that aligns with expectations and budget.
- Act as a liaison between the Corporate Services team and the assigned business line for ongoing initiatives.
This role will be instrumental to the organization in determining capacity to achieve successful execution of projects and client deliverables that are in alignment with Vision33's high standards of service.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- University Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, Technology or Project Management.
- 2-3 years of experience in Business Administration in a project-oriented role.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and a drive to meet project deadlines is a must.
- Keen ability to multi-task on several projects simultaneously and effectively manage client expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience dealing with both remote resources and clients is considered valuable.
We offer a competitive total rewards program, including salary, incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness program and employee benefits; along with exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our energetic team of professionals. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning SAP Business Partner; please submit an online application today.