Senior SAP Business One Implementation Consultant
Full time / Permanent
Location: Anywhere in the UK
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information about Vision33, visit www.vision33.com
We are currently seeking a new permanent, full-time Senior SAP Business One Implementation Consultant
to support our growing customer base. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location. As a Senior SAP Business One Implementation Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are also flexible on location.
As a Senior SAP Business One Implementation Consultant you will be responsible for:
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Leading our cutting-edge customers through the solution design phase of an SAP Business One Implementation;
- Quality Assurance of System Builds prior to Conference Room Pilots;
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business practices of the client;
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients;
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details;
- Customizing forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports;
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One;
- Mentoring, Training and coaching Junior Implementation Consultants;
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One; and
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets.
- Lead consultant experience with 10 or more implementations;
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- SAP Business One Consulting Certification required;
- Experience in an SAP implementation role required;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable;
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment; and
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.