Regional Marketing Specialist
Location: St. John's, NL or Mississauga, ON
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth at Vision33 Inc., we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Marketing Specialist to be located in either our St. John’s, NL or Mississauga, ON office.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Regional Marketing Specialist’s is responsible for the development, implementation and management of all regional marketing plans across Canada, US and UK. You will work with regional managers and the marketing team to have a clear understanding of market conditions, competitive environment and sales and marketing objectives within each area. From there, you will map creative and targeted marketing campaigns and tactics that will help each region to achieve their goals. Working alongside a team of content, web and analytics professionals, you will be able to bring your program ideas to life – and turn them into high performing regional programs.
This position presents an amazing opportunity to build regional relationships from your own backyard. The ideal candidate for this position is a multi-tasking powerhouse that thrives on managing a full portfolio of projects and creating meaningful campaigns that help guide prospects through their journey. We don’t create content for the sake of creating content. Our marketing team works to develop meaningful messaging that answers the real questions our prospects have. Our customers have been down this road before and work closely with us to share their stories of change and growth.
As a Regional Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Build, execute and measure inbound and outbound regional campaigns, based on quarterly marketing plans and focused on delivering high quality leads to sales;
- Promote new marketing campaigns into each region and work with sales to gain further reach;
- Write geo targeted and compelling landing page copy with clear calls to action to help further engage prospects;
- Deliver on formal integrated campaigns that include targeted emails, webinars, and online advertising;
- Build strong relationships with regional management to discuss campaign ideas and performance; and
- Work with the team to develop SEO rich content and blog posts that are specific to the region.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications preferred;
- 2+ years of full-time marketing experience in a B2B marketing environment;
- Superior presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal, including building management level relationships, excellent listening and marketing consultative skills;
- Experience with a marketing automation tool (preferably HubSpot) for nurturing leads, sending email communications, and performance tracking;
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to deliver quality work under tight, urgent deadlines; and
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for successfully contributing as a team player.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.