Cloud Accounting / ERP Consultant
Location: St. John's, NL
Atlantic DataSystems (ADS)
is an IT firm focused on lighting the way for businesses throughout Atlantic Canada to fully realize the promise of technology. We do this by providing cloud solutions, software and services that break down barriers and transform businesses.
Our firm was recognized in 2017 as a Sage Diamond Partner and one of the top global partners by Sage through the CEO Circle program. We back our Cloud Accounting solutions with a robust Managed IT Services practice, driving business value through innovation and productivity. Our people are empowered to do the right thing in service of our clients.
Sound interesting? Want to be a part of it? Keep reading
Due to continued growth and the launch of our Sage Intacct practice, ADS is currently looking to hire an ERP Consultant
to join our Cloud Accounting consulting team. Positions are available in either our St. John’s, NL or
our Halifax, NS office.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing consulting, training and support to deliver successful implementations of cloud accounting software solutions for customers.
- Working directly with CFO’s, CIO’s and end users to shape solutions that access and report on business information and deliver results that impact corporate performance.
- Performing analysis and systems documentation, creation of financial reports and product configuration and roll out.
- Advising and guiding customers on their journey from system selection to go-live and post implementation support and beyond.
- Supporting internal and external sales efforts as required.
- Visitation/travel to client sites for meetings as needed.
We are seeking candidates that will bring the following skills and experience:
Preference may be given to candidates working towards or holding a professional accounting designation
- Post-secondary education in Finance/Accounting, Business and/or Information Systems
- Knowledge or direct experience in modern ERP products (eg. Sage Intacct, Netsuite) and industry trends
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong business analysis skills and technology/cloud awareness
- Ability to effectively manage project deliverables to meet client expectations
- Superior written and communication skills
- Experience providing training to customers
- Commitment to personal continuous learning and creating exceptional customer experiences
If you enjoy the challenge of assisting dynamic Canadian businesses to achieve their goals, please apply online.
If you haven’t applied yet, keep reading, because it just gets better. We offer a competitive compensation package including; salary, training and development, paid-vacations, RRSP matching contributions, technology allowance, wellness program, health & dental benefits and so much more... If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged and supported, we want to hear from you. Apply by submitting an online application today!
We also welcome candidates to apply for possible future openings in our St. John’s, Halifax, Saint John, and Moncton offices. For more information on our company please visit our website at www.atlanticdatasystems.com