Associate Project Manager – UK Region
Full Time / Permanent
Location: London, UK
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com.
We are currently seeking an Associate Project Manager
to support our growing customer base. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry. The Associate Project Manager will assist the Project Management team to manage the communication, the objectives, and goals of ERP Implementations while ensuring these goals are achievable. You will also be responsible for assisting with project documentation, reporting, project meetings and resourcing allocations.
Applying your skills and knowledge, you will gain exposure assisting with the management of multiple full project management lifecycle SAP Business One projects on behalf of new and existing clients. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the continuous improvement of project management practices.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Experience of Project Coordination or Administration in a consulting/professional services environment with particular focus on supporting project management activities;
- Dedicated problem solving, strong client facing, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills;
- An SAP Business One background or knowledge of competing products such as Microsoft, Sage, Epicor, or Netsuite would be advantageous;
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable; and
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: salary, incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacations, retirement plans, health and wellness program and employee benefits; along with exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our energetic team of professionals. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning SAP Business Partner; please submit an online application today.