Industry Solutions Delivery Manager, Service Excellence
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open Location – Eastern/ Central North America
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success, we have a fantastic opportunity to join an established and successful software business and play a key leadership role with our Industry Solutions team.
We have an immediate need for a talented Delivery Manager
to support our growing customer base. As the Industry Solutions Delivery Manager
, you will be responsible for the successful support and management of our team of Industry Solution experts in their delivery of Manufacturing, Logistics, HANA, SAC, and Multi-tenant Solution implementations. You will be accountable for the performance and utilization of the team and ensuring that both the customer and the team are engaged with the work at hand. You will analyze past results to determine environmental forecasts – people and technical – to ensure continued success in the future. This position will be based out of an eastern/ central North America location. Relocation assistance is available to the candidate, if required.
- Achieve utilization targets as outlined in the business plan;
- Work with the Global Delivery Director and VP to develop a business plan, yearly revenue, and margin plan;
- Achieve individual Delivery Manager utilization target, as applicable.
- Leadership of the Industry Solutions team in their delivery of the Manufacturing, Logistics, HANA, Multi-tenant Solutions, and SAC implementations and go-lives;
- Responsible for ensuring that the budget allocated to the Industry Solutions team is properly managed;
- Ensure that the defined and approved scope for Industry Solution portions of projects, is properly blueprinted, tested and deployed;
- Assign resources to projects taking into consideration skills and availability of resources; consulting with the Global Delivery Director when applicable;
- Liase and maintain strong relationships with SSP software publishers to ensure effective support to Vision33 delivery needs;
- Accountable for performance and results of a team including subordinate work leaders;
- Ensure employees are contributing to a successful work environment;
- Ensure successful employee engagement through HR programs and administrative ownership;
- Provide direction and non- technical mentorship to team; and
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
- An MBA, and/or a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution
- 5-10 years’ experience working in a similar role;
- 5+ years’ experience in business process consulting with ERP software implementations, preferably with SAP Business One or other Tier I & Tier II ERP solutions such as those offered by Microsoft, Oracle, Sage, Infor, Epicor, NetSuite.
- An understanding of end-to-end manufacturing and/ or logistics processes and procedure.
- Experience with Boyum Be.as and/ or Produmex WMS is preferred, but not required.
- Team & Delivery management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders both internal and external; and
- Ability to foster and maintain new and existing client relationships.