IT Application Analyst
St. John’s, NL
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success, we have an exciting career opportunity for an IT Application Analyst
based in our St. John’s, NL office. Working as a member of our Corporate Services IT team, you will report to the Information Services Manager and provide day-to-day application support to our global team, including responding to reporting requests, application access requests and assisting with application upgrades as required.
As an IT Application Analyst, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Provide timely responses to Helpdesk support requests for Application Management, including access requests, application and report trouble-shooting, new data access requests, etc;
- Compile custom reports and queries using Microsoft T-SQL to respond to reporting requests from the Management Team;
- Collaborate with Corporate Services and business line stakeholders across the enterprise to identify opportunities to streamline processes through reporting and automation;
- Work with our Corporate Accounting team to provide application support as required during critical accounting period processes (e.g. month-end, year-end, customer maintenance renewals, etc);
- Participate in corporate application upgrades, where your responsibilities will vary between running test cases on certain projects, to leading the upgrade from start to finish in certain cases;
- Work closely with the application developers to implement custom solutions and integrations to meet business needs; and
- Prepare and update procedural documentation for critical Corporate IT Management processes.
- Degree or College Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Up to 2 years’ experience in an IT Application or Reporting Analyst role;
- Proven ability to work with business users to identify and document business problems, and recommending technology or business process changes to solve business problems;
- Proven experience with writing custom reports and queries in a Microsoft SQL Server database environment;
- Experience with ticket management systems such as Zendesk;
- Above average communication and listening skills;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a real passion for technology and a desire to help people;
- Ability to work independently while supporting remote teams; and
- Flexibility and adaptability to provide timely responses to support requests, while balancing daily tasks and responsibilities;
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com