SAP Business One Sales Consultant – Open Location – Southeast US Region
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Tampa, FL, Jacksonville, FL, Orlando, FL
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success at Vision33 Inc. we currently have an opening for an SAP Business One Sales Consultant
. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of ERP systems to develop new customer relationships. If you are experienced in the area of ERP systems within the SMB space and you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to maximize your return on invested effort, this position is for you!
As an SAP Business One Sales Consultant, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Development and execution of net-new software sales;
- Demand forecasting, and ongoing prospect engagement to ensure deep and rich pipeline of opportunities;
- Executing on Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives;
- Ensuring maximum effectiveness in conveying Vision33’s full product and service offering(s) to ensure prospects fully understand, and are attracted to, our proposed solution(s) and partnership;
- Responsibility for prospecting new clients, responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing product quotes and solution offerings/options;
- Maintaining accurate and current reporting/monitoring/updating on activities and progress;
- Meeting established monthly and yearly sales quota/target(s); and
- Articulation and presentation of proposed solutions through in-person sales presentations.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience selling ERP systems in the SMB market;
- Excellent consultative selling skills and the ability to forge strong relationships from C level executives to operations level;
- Familiarity with the market of industry ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft, Sage, Epicor, Netsuite, Acumatica and Macola is an asset;
- Technical sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others; and
- Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com