Product Manager, Multi-Tenant Environment - Service Excellence
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open Location – Eastern / Central North America
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success, we have a fantastic opportunity to join an established and successful software business and play a key leadership role within our Service Excellence team.
We have an immediate need for a talented Product Manager
to support our growing customer base. As the Multi-Tenant Environment Product Manager
, you will be responsible for the continued evolution of our current SAP Business One multi-tenant offerings and bringing new offerings to our customers. By maintaining external market expertise and working with internal stakeholders and SMEs, you will lead Vision33’s efforts in determining customer needs and aligning our integrated product delivery strategies & plans to maximize customer value. The Multi-Tenant Environment Product Manager will act as a product evangelist via collaboration with multiple departments and facilitating innovative product solutions, while ensuring corporate return on investment through advanced product pricing and positioning strategies. You will analyze past results to determine environmental forecasts – people and technical – to ensure continued success in the future. This position will be based out of an eastern or central North America location. Relocation assistance is available to the candidate, if required.
- Lead the process of developing and achieving Vision33’s product vision and strategies for our various multi-tenant offerings;
- Translate product strategy into detailed scope, requirements, plans, and activities to achieve strategy;
- Develop deep understanding of the customer experience & requirements and translate those requirements into solutions to fill product gaps and expand market share;
- Work with the Vision33 executives and business line management to develop business plans, sales targets, annual services revenue and margin goals;
- Manage the entire product life cycle in the achievement of business plan targets;
- Facilitates the introduction of new products/ features by developing integrated plans with sales, marketing, development, delivery, and support teams;
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing sales and development costs, and anticipating volume;
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning resources to projects taking into consideration skills and availability of resources;
- Represent Vision33 in the marketplace, and maintain strong relationships with customers and software publishers to ensure effective solicitation of feedback on Vision33 multi-tenant product offerings and services; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- An MBA, Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution
- 5+ years’ experience in ERP software, preferably with SAP Business One or other Tier I & Tier II ERP solutions such as those offered by Microsoft, Oracle, Sage, Infor, Epicor, NetSuite;
- Proven 5-10 years experience working in a similar product management role;
- Demonstrates leadership in the delivery of corporate goals;
- An understanding of end-to-end product lifecycle management and new product introduction concepts.
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work with, and manage effectively, cross-functional resources in the delivery of corporate plans and targets;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders both internal and external; and
- Ability to foster and maintain new and existing client relationships.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.