Location: Open Canada Location
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
An exciting career opportunity is now available for a Software Developer
located on the East Coast of Canada to support our growing business. In this role you will collaborate with our clients to understand their business and identify unique processes where SAP Business One customization’s can be made to meet their business objectives and industry requirements.Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are also flexible on location.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- University degree / college diploma in an IT related field from a recognized post-secondary institution or previous professional software development experience;
- Familiarity with source control such as GIT or TFS;
- Experience with unit testing;
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio;
- Experience supporting servers in an AWS (or other cloud environment) considered a strong asset;
- Knowledge of software architecture patterns and practices such as MVC, MVVM, Asynchronous Programming, Stateless Programming;
- Experience in Linux, IT Consulting and/or Client Consulting as well as experience with SAP Business One or ERP / Accounting Software will be considered an asset;
- Experience with programming in Client/Server environments as well experience in a software implementation and support role would be ideal;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and the desire to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential; and
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: compensation and incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacation, retirement plans, health and wellness programs and other employee benefits. Along with our extensive total rewards package, we offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com