Location: Open West Coast Canada Region
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations – in both the public and private sectors – change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
An exciting career opportunity is now available for a Software Developer
located on the West Coast of Canada to support our growing business. In this role you will collaborate with our clients to understand their business and identify unique processes where SAP Business One customization’s can be made to meet their business objectives and industry requirements. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are also flexible on location.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- University degree / college diploma in an IT related field from a recognized post-secondary institution or previous professional software development experience.
- Familiarity with source control such as GIT or TFS;
- Experience with unit testing.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio.
- Experience supporting servers in an AWS (or other cloud environment) considered a strong asset.
- Knowledge of software architecture patterns and practices such as MVC, MVVM, Asynchronous Programming, Stateless Programming.
- Experience in Linux, IT Consulting and/or Client Consulting as well as experience with SAP Business One or ERP / Accounting Software will be considered an asset.
- Experience with programming in Client/Server environments as well experience in a software implementation and support role would be ideal.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and the desire to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com