|SAP B1 Implementation Consultant
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open Canada Location
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
We have an immediate need for an ERP Implementation Consultant to support our growing customer base. As an SAP Business One Implementation Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are also flexible on location.
As an SAP Business One Implementation Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during SAP Business One installations, upgrades and customization's;
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business practices of the client
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients;
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details;
- Customizing forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports;
- Proficient in using Microsoft SQL Server query, views and stored procedures;
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One;
- Mentoring, Training, and coaching Junior Implementation Consultants;
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One; and
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: salary, incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacations, retirement plans, health and wellness program and employee benefits; along with exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our energetic team of professionals. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning SAP Business Partner; please submit an online application today.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Minimum 3 to 7 years’ experience working with ERP solutions, preferably with SAP Business One SQL and HANA. (Also beneficial would be implementation experience in SME space with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing and creating SQL / SSRS, Crystal Reporting and/or Boyum B1UP functions;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable;
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment; and
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com