SAP B1 Support Consultant, ClientCare
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Open Location, North America - West Coast
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com
Due to continued growth and success, we have an immediate opening for a talented ERP Support Consultant to join our dynamic team. As SAP Business One Support Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are also flexible on location.
Applying your skills and knowledge, you will:
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Provide primary first line application support services to clients via phone, email and on-site;
- Properly identify and resolve product and technical questions and inquiries;
- Liaise with Implementation Consultants and SAP to provide innovative solutions to client issues;
- Maintain support call log using Zendesk customer support software; and
- Involved in the provision of consultancy and training services on client projects as required.
- Qualifications in Accounting and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution would be considered an asset;
- 2+ years of ERP/accounts systems experience, SAP Business One preferred and/or 2+ years’ experience in a software support role;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Superior people and communication skills: team-oriented, fast learner and very personable; and
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: salary, incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacations, retirement plans, health and wellness program and employee benefits; along with exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our energetic team of professionals. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning SAP Business Partner; please submit an online application today.