Full Time / Permanent
Location: St. John’s, NL
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe. For more information on our company please visit our website at www.vision33.com
An exciting career opportunity is now available for a full-time Solutions Consultant
. This is a key role within the sales team driving the solutions design to successfully win new business. Applying your product knowledge and domain expertise, you will demonstrate to potential clients the dynamic ability of our software solutions and represent the expertise of the Vision33 delivery team. You will participate in the proposal process as well as prepare sales demonstrations and presentations. This could include developing proof of concept product demonstrations and/or functional design documents. As a Vision33 Solutions Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in our industry.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve sales success;
- Ability to become a product expert for all Vision33 products;
- Technical experience estimating and designing complex solutions in a variety of industries;
- Experience working with Cloud Based solutions;
- Relevant experience in IT consulting and/or client consulting experience;
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies;
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders both internal and external;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills with a very high attention to detail;
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic environment with the ability to deliver to sales driven timelines;
- Superior people skills: team-oriented, fast learner, and personable;
- Experience with SAP Business One or ERP Software will be considered an asset; and
- Ability to understand and absorb client process and feedback to develop strategic responses and direction.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.