St. John’s, NL
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33's global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success, we are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant at our Headquarters in downtown St. John’s, NL. Reporting to the Corporate Services Business Manager you will work as an integral member of our Administrative team, providing front-line administrative duties and facilities support for all of our North American and European offices.
Working as part of our Corporate Services team your duties will include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring the following skills and qualifications to the position:
- Co-manage and maintain a confidential Administration email inbox for supporting and responding to employee and executive service requests across multiple geographies and time zones;
- Responsible for various reception and administrative functions such as international travel booking, courier coordination, expense processing, ordering supplies, etc;
- Primary resource for call-handling and triaging within our unified telephone-system;
- Provide planning, organization, execution and logistical support for various internal and external corporate events;
- Greet and assist visitors in the St. John’s office;
- Provide facilities support, order and inventory management, and vendor coordination across more than 20 global offices;
- Work closely with cross-functional team members within Corporate Services to support new hire on-boarding, employee transitions, office operations and other activities; and
- Other administrative duties as assigned and as per business needs requirements.
- You have graduated from a recognized administrative program.
- Ideally, you have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite of programs as well as expense software;
- Customer service and communication skills, including excellent telephone etiquette are crucial to the role;
- A demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively to resolve administrative affairs, prioritize tasks and service requests, meet project deadlines, exercise sound judgment, and adapt to changes in organizational priorities; and
- The ideal candidate will be a strong organizer, resourceful, approachable, welcoming, proactive, a good communicator, and possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com.