IT Inside Sales Consultant
Full time / Permanent
Location: Burnaby, BC
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33 global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success, we are expanding our IT services team and have an exciting career opportunity for an IT Inside Sales Consultant
located in Burnaby, BC.
Reporting to the General Manager, Cloud.
The successful candidate will have experience in remote inside sales and account management of clients as it relates to understanding their needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs. Identifying, prospecting and developing new business as well as producing an effective sales plan is crucial to the success of the role. You will leverage your above average communication, documentation and presentation skills, as well as, a strong technical background to conduct global inside sales activities. You will provide advice on the solution and build up an infrastructure configuration to be proposed based on requirements. Pricing and selling solutions related to Windows servers and their components in customized configurations, as well as, specialized in-memory database servers on Linux servers. A strong knowledge of network configurations, high availability configurations, terminal servers, and virtualization is also necessary. This role will require the candidate to work both individually and as a part of a team. As a member of Vision33’s outsourced IT team you will be providing remote support for clients in North America and Europe.
As an IT Inside Sales Consultant, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Global Inside Technical Sales.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with clients, executing account plans, delivering solutions, and creating value.
- Managing expectations and maximizing client satisfaction.
- Participate in strategic development of assigned accounts.
- Make recommendations for new products and processes
- Experience in business principals and negotiating.
- Conducting research, making sales calls and identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop proposals and quotations for new and existing clients.
- Keeping up with IT product knowledge and trends.
- Working as part of a team.
- Managing the sales cycle from A-Z, including procurement
- Solid understanding of hardware, infrastructure support software and related installation services
- Windows 8/10 workstation, Windows Server 2012/R2/2016/2019, SUSE Linux 11/12/15
- Active Directory and domain infrastructure knowledge
- MS Office 365
- SQL 2012/2014/2016/2019
- Sonicwall and Meraki Firewalls and access points
- VMWare ESXi
- Lenovo and Dell Server technology
- Distributor engagement and knowledge of order processes
- Professional sales attitude, detail oriented and has deep knowledge of server configurations and the ability to advise customers on appropriate infrastructure in keeping with the overall business support environment
- Proven track record based on sales and customer service.
- Post- secondary education with a minimum of 5 years technical sales experience
- IT business development and account management experience serving the SME market.
- Superior communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- A desire to learn and reinvent themselves.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com