Delivery Manager – Innovations
Full Time - Permanent
Location: Mississauga, ON
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
We have an immediate need for a Delivery Manager
on our Innovations Team to support our growing customer base. Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, a Vision33 Delivery Manager
ensures that our clients and our people experience Vision33’s belief in the promise of technology. The role requires ownership of Vision33’s portfolio of customers and their Innovation projects and the direct relationship with these customers. This is achieved through collaboration with both Vision33 consultants and clients.
The Delivery Manager
is entrenched in the management of projects and delivery of our products to our growing customer base. This role has a direct billable component in the delivery of product and services to our customers in addition to the management, mentorship and oversight of an internal team. This role is important in driving revenue and growth of our business. You would be involved in opportunity identification, business development support, budgeting and key internal and client status reporting. Due to the global nature of our customer base, this role may require travel and meetings outside of regular hours.
Working as part of our Innovations, Cloud & Client Care team your duties will include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Ensure all engagements are completed as proposed and any scope changes are managed per internal process;
- Ensure team utilization is maximized and engagements are completed within an acceptable gross margin;
- Manage employee schedules and ensure timeliness of deliverables;
- Identify new and incremental opportunities for Vision33 service delivery;
- Build and nurture client relationships;
- Gain all required knowledge for proposals, needs assessments and any other billable opportunities;
- Report all project and execution activities and resulting revenue and associated metrics. For Large Enterprise customers, this will require reporting to our internal governance and oversite committee;
- Ownership of Vision33’s corporate messaging both internally and externally; and
- Ensure successful employee engagement through HR and administrative ownership.
- 5-10 years’ experience working in a similar role;
- Team & Product Delivery Management Experience;
- Relevant experience in customer facing, IT consulting;
- Experience using Agile Methodologies;
- Knowledge of the SDLC and software development tools;
- Relevant experience in IT consulting and/or client consulting experience as well as experience with SAP Business One or ERP Software will be considered an asset;
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential;
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to engage with all levels of key stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Ability to foster and maintain new and existing client relationships; and
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com