Full Time / Permanent
Location: Mississauga, ON
Are you looking to join a top performing company? Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience throughout North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success at Vision33, we currently have an opening for a Sales Consultant.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of technology solutions within the Alberta through Ontario region.
Working as part of the Vision33 Canada team your duties will include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Development and execution of net-new software sales.
- Actively engage in public facing events and presentations remotely using Microsoft Teams.
- Responsibility for prospecting new clients, responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing product quotes and solution offerings/options.
- Executing on Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives.
- Maintaining accurate and current reporting/monitoring/updating on activities and progress.
- Meeting established monthly and yearly sales quota/target(s).
- Articulation and presentation of proposed solutions through in-person sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years experience selling Cloud/SaaS sales in the SMB market with a proven track record of leading and scaling high performance teams.
- Excellent consultative selling skills and the ability to forge strong relationships from C level executives to operations level.
- The ability to learn quickly and a general knowledge of accounting principles.
- Industry familiarity with software such as QuickBooks, Xero, FreshBooks, Sage, SAP Business One etc. would be considered an asset.
- Technical knowledge and sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others.
- The ability in living our company core values and leading through action.
- Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca