SPS Implementation Consultant
Full Time - Permanent
Location: Mississauga, ON
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success, we have an immediate opening for an SPS Implementation Consultant
within our services team to support the growth and development of our services. In this role you will be responsible for managing the implementation of a new SPS Commerce EDI Interface for SAP Business One. While managing services with customers and acting as the primary technical contact, you will work directly with new and existing customers throughout the implementation process. Applying your skills and knowledge, you will gather and document requirements, review lessons learned, as well as assist in developing project plans and timelines for successful deployment of solutions. You will have the opportunity to contribute to successfully win new business. In addition, you will be able to work with SPS Commerce to provide a collaborative solution to the customer, ensuring the Vision33 SPS eCommerce EDI Interface is on the cutting edge of technology.
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong understanding of the concepts of the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) process.
- 5-7 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of ERP solutions, preferably with SAP Business One SQL and HANA. (Also beneficial would be knowledge and experience in SME space with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite).
- Ability to recognize and address gaps between the ERP system, the EDI add on, and the business practices of the client.
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL/XML/XSLT knowledge.
- Understanding of client requirements, providing recommendations, offering solutions, as well as creating technical, and product documentation to ensure high end customer satisfaction will be required.
- Experience in managing day to day project tasks in an implementation role.
- Creating training documentation, acting as the subject matter expert, as well as training of end users will be essential in this role.
- Ability to accurately handle a high volume of tasks and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills combined with superior ability to work as a part of a team.
- The ability to analyze, evaluate and define client needs as well as to create and execute implementation test plans is essential.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca