Senior Software Developer
Location: General Open Canadian Location
Be part of a transformation. Our team turns the promise of technology into results and value for our customers. These growing organizations – in both the public and private sectors – change the way they operate because of the work, skill, knowledge, software and systems that our team delivers.
Join our 400 global employees as we provide a world-class experience through local office locations across North America and Europe, our TOTAL Care support center and our Service Excellence process-driven consulting team.
An exciting career opportunity is now available for a Senior Software Developer
to support our growing business. In this role you will collaborate with our clients to understand their business and identify unique processes where SAP Business One customization’s can be made to meet their business objectives and industry requirements. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location.
As a Senior Software Developer, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Working closely with the Solutions Architects, you will contribute to custom solution design including the solution architecture, identifying key technological opportunities and risks and the technical delivery of the solution.
- Be a leader on the development team and effectively implement architected solutions.
- Communicate effectively with technical and business level clients, consultants, project managers, analysts and developers.
- Conduct necessary research on technology trends and best practice solutions for product development in order to provide advisory services to our clients and project teams.
- Mentor a team of developers while providing hands-on expertise in coding and product development.
- Drive the development and adoption of technical innovations by keeping ahead of trends in SAP, ERP, development technologies, web and mobile platforms.
- Take ownership of the quality of assigned deliverables
- 5 plus years of experience designing a variety of applications within a development team.
- 5 plus years of experience in Software Development using a variety of development platforms, specifically .NET/.NET Core.
- Experience with Toolsets/Frameworks: ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework Core, Bootstrap, Angular, TypeScript, SQL and OData.
- Experience with ERP applications preferably with SAP Business One would be considered an asset. (Also beneficial would be experience with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or NetSuite)
- Familiar with source control systems.
- Expertise with OOP, design patterns, and application architecture.
- Advanced technical skills, including troubleshooting along with thorough understanding of best practices, development methodologies, and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with internal, contractor and customer contacts.
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to provide our customers with confidence in our work.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca