Senior Software Developer
Location: General Open Location
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
An exciting career opportunity is now available for a Senior Software Developer
to support our growing business. In this role you will collaborate with our clients to understand their business and identify unique processes where SAP Business One customization’s can be made to meet their business objectives and industry requirements.
As a Senior Software Developer, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Working closely with the Solutions Architects, you will contribute to custom solution design including the solution architecture, identifying key technological opportunities and risks and the technical delivery of the solution.
- Be a leader on the development team and effectively implement architected solutions.
- Communicate effectively with technical and business level clients, consultants, project managers, analysts and developers.
- Conduct necessary research on technology trends and best practice solutions for product development in order to provide advisory services to our clients and project teams.
- Mentor a team of developers while providing hands-on expertise in coding and product development.
- Drive the development and adoption of technical innovations by keeping ahead of trends in SAP, ERP, development technologies, web and mobile platforms.
- Take ownership of the quality of assigned deliverables
- 5 plus years of experience designing a variety of applications within a development team.
- 5 plus years of experience in Software Development using a variety of development platforms, specifically .NET/.NET Core.
- Experience with Toolsets/Frameworks: ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework Core, Bootstrap, Angular, TypeScript, SQL and OData.
- Experience with ERP applications preferably with SAP Business One would be considered an asset. (Also beneficial would be experience with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or NetSuite)
- Familiar with source control systems.
- Expertise with OOP, design patterns, and application architecture.
- Advanced technical skills, including troubleshooting along with thorough understanding of best practices, development methodologies, and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with internal, contractor and customer contacts.
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to provide our customers with confidence in our work.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.ca