Sales Consultant – Southeast US Region
Full Time / Permanent
Location: Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology and the value it delivers. We partner with growing and large organizations in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them reach it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology. Vision33’s global team of results-driven resources provide world-class experience through our office locations in North America and Europe.
Due to our continued growth and success at Vision33 we currently have an opening for a Sales Consultant
. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location within our Southeast US Region in either Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC
. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of ERP systems to develop new customer relationships. If you are a technology sales guru with experience in the area of ERP systems or other Technology, Software Sales within the SMB space, are hungry for a new sales challenge and an opportunity to maximize your return on invested effort, this position is for you!
As a Sales Consultant, your responsibilities include:
Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- Development and execution of net-new software sales.
- Demand forecasting, and ongoing prospect engagement to ensure deep and rich pipeline of opportunities.
- Executing on Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives.
- Ensuring maximum effectiveness in conveying Vision33’s full product and service offering(s) to ensure prospects fully understand, and are attracted to, our proposed solution(s) and partnership.
- Responsibility for prospecting new clients, responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing product quotes and solution offerings/options.
- Maintaining accurate and current reporting/monitoring/updating on activities and progress.
- Meeting established monthly and yearly sales quota/target(s).
- Articulation and presentation of proposed solutions through virtual or in-person sales presentations.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years experience selling Cloud/SaaS sales in the SMB market with a proven track record of leading and scaling high performance teams.
- Excellent consultative selling skills and the ability to forge strong relationships from C level executives to operations level.
- Industry familiarity with software technology such as QuickBooks, FreshBooks, Sage, NetSuite, SAP Business One etc. would be considered an asset.
- Technical sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others.
- The ability in living our company core values and leading through action.
- Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.
For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com